Loch Lomond luxury holiday accommodation - your questions answered
· What facilities are provided?
Visit this page for a comprehensive list of all our amenities and services
· How far from Loch Lomond Apartments to Glasgow Airport
The Apartments are around 45 minutes comfortable drive from Glasgow Airport
· Is car parking available?
Of course, on site free guesr parking is available
· How Far from Glasgow, Edinburgh?
45 minutes from Glasgow (approx 30 miles), and 1.5 hours from Edinburgh via Stirling (60 miles)
· Where are the nearest airports?
Glasgow (25 miles) and Edinburgh ( 60 miles)
· Where is the nearest train station?
Helensburgh (8 miles), Balloch 7 miles and Arrochar and Tarbet (10 miles). Glasgoew Queen Street Station serves all these stations and is 28 miles away.
· Is there a bus service?
Yes a local bus service passes the end of the road
· Are there any taxi services available?
Yes. Local taxi numbers are 01389 311608 and 0141 954 1111
· What activities are available in the area?
See our local area pages
· Are towels and linen provided?
Yes of course
· What happens with housekeeping?
Apartment is thoroughly cleaned on each changeover. Additional housekeeping services are available upon request
· Do you take children?
Yes, well behaved children of all ages are welcome
· Do you welcome pets?
No pets are allowed in our properties at Lomond Castle.
· What credit/debit cards do you take?
All major debit/credit cards are accepted.